Wednesday, December 8, 2010

running away....

Life is different now. More things to think about, more things to care about, more challenges to overcome. It’s life, we’re growing. I like it though, not knowing what’s gonna happen tomorrow. Its kind of surprising when what we’re hoping really happens and it gives me satisfaction when what I planned worked out the way they should. But when everything goes wrong, I learned from them.

I just wanna break free. I don’t wanna be like everybody. Yes, sounds like cliche. But its true. Now that everybody is there, I feel like running away. I’m always like that you know. I can’t help it but I’m always running away. Just when everybody is starting to accept me, I become scared. Scared that one day I will get bored of them, and scared that I will break their heart. Its just that I don’t wanna break anybody’s heart, and I don’t wanna get bored with anybody. I just want things to be like the way they should be.

Its best when everything that we dreamed of become reality. Its good when everybody knows what we are thinking. But life is not like that. That’s why we have emotions. So that we can tell others what we feel, what we think. If everybody knows what everybody else is thinking or feeling, then no emotion should exist. Everybody understands everybody. Life is perfect, not! Sounds more like dead to me.

What I’m trying to say is that, I’m thinking to go away. Away from them. So that nobody knows where I am, what I’m thinking aloud in my mind, what I’m doing, where I’m going. Because then, I would be alone in my own little world, with my own littlest secrets, that I keep to myself. Nobody will know. I will have something to myself and I never want anybody to know. Because, I don’t need everybody to know what I do just to feel happy about myself.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVDkiq6c49s

No comments:

Post a Comment