Thursday, April 7, 2011

kata-kata

angin meniup sayu...



.....................terang malam teman kita.................

..this is not i had planned....it's out of my control....

...................................................................i learned to live half a life.........

aku sentiasa ada bila kau mahu
namun dimanakah mu tika ku perlu
aku sedar hakikat diri

aku berjaga dari lena
dikala gelap gelita
demi tuk menemani dirimu
kerna ku tau kau perlu..

................................................u takes my hand..makes me feels like somebody...what do you expect me to think................to be true it doesnt matter at all

im not strong enough to play with this feeling
it destroy myself and mylife
why do i still care about you
even i know it doesnt matter to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment